BASIL OILWe offer purest basil oils to our customers. It is used for medicinal and domestic applications. Its details are:
Botanical source : Ocimum basilicum Lim.
- Appearance : Pale yellow-to-yellow liquid .
- Odour : Sharp spicy odour .
- Refractive index at 20 oC : 1.4958 - 1.5126
- Optical rotation at 20 oC : 00 to - 100
- Specific gravity at 20 oC : 0.930 to 0.960
- Main constituent : 72 % to 75 % methyl chavicol 15 % to 18 % linalool
- Use : For the manufacturing of Methyl chavicol, seasoning of meat, etc.
- Storage & stability : Keep in tightly closed container in a cool and dry place, protected from light. When stored for more than 12 months, quality should be checked before use.